- Weekly updates to WordPress core files, plugins, and theme updates as required.
- Monitoring your website’s functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Contacting website hosting to provide support if any issue is believed to be caused by hosting. Working with hosting provider to diagnose and fix any issues if caused by hosting.
- Removal of malware, spam and malicious code if found.
- Daily, weekly, or monthly backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- Consultation and guidance on the use of the web site.
- Up to 1 hour per month dedicated to client requested additions or updates to textual or minor graphical
content. This includes updates to the text or images currently included in the website or creation/editing of
blog or event posts.
All other updates to the website design or content will be charged on a time and materials basis.
This may include:
- Website design, layout, or content updates equaling more than 75% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website.
- New plugin installation and configuration.
- Any changes or updates to the website’s theme, plugins or hosting required to improve the functionality, speed, stability, or security of the website.
$600 / 6 months
Up to 2 hours per month are provided as a part of this contract. This amount of time will typically cover all the services
needed per month to maintain a typical WordPress website. In the event that more time is needed in any given month
for additional services, Client will be notified, in which case hours may be added at a rate of $75/hr.
An invoice will be sent at the beginning of each 6 month term with payments due the following week.
This contract may be terminated at the end of each 6 month term.
Third Party or Client Website Modifications:
During the duration of this contract, Client agrees that APX Design LLC will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the web site, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the web site. If a party other than APX Design LLC makes changes to the web site, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
All monthly website maintenance services will be performed by APX Design LLC or its subcontractors. APX Design LLC will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (216-410-8468), with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 5:00PM EST may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
APX Design LLC will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that APX Design LLC has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties:
Although there are limitations to the guarantees we can provide, your satisfaction is very important to us. Please read and understand our limits of liability before engaging in our services.
Although we strive for your website’s optimal performance and security, we did not build the WordPress software or plugins used on the website, nor are supplying the hosting platform it runs on.
For this reason, APX Design LLC does not represent, guarantee or warrant that the functions contained in these webpages or internet website will be will be uninterrupted, error-free, free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusions, and APX Design LLC disclaims any liability relating thereto.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event will APX Design LLC be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, business interruption, or incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these webpages or website, however caused, even if APX Design LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests APX Design LLC to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require a separate agreement and payment. APX Design LLC shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.