Website Consultation Meeting
Approx. 1 hr.
We will meet with you to learn about your business and it’s goals to determine if we are a best fit as a partner to help create your business’s website design and/or other branding or marketing design services.
Standard Business Website
Approx. 1-2 months+ timeline. Timeline and costs may increase for websites with 20+ pages.
For businesses that want an online presence for branding and marketing purposes, showcasing products or services, or providing information to customers. The following are provided for all standard business websites:
- Domain and hosting setup
- A unique design that sets your business apart from your competitors, reflects your unique personality, and appeals to your specific target audience
- User-friendly content management with drag and drop page builder for editing and customization
- Content layout and design for up to 10 pages
- Blog for creating new content to drive more traffic to your website
- WordPress plugin setup and configuration for additional features if required
- Basic configuration and optimization to make your website fast and secure
- Training on the use of your website
A custom quote may be provided for the following services:
For businesses that need additional services in order to create a more effective web presence or have requirements for additional features not included in the Standard Business Website option.
Custom WordPress theme, plugin or website application development
- For businesses that need more specified website features that can only be achieved through custom development
Professional search engine optimized copywriting
- Quickly and effectively develop compelling marketing copy and calls to action
- Align marketing copy with target audience personas
- Incorporate targeted keywords to rank higher in search engine results
Content marketing strategy
- Strategy for utilizing blog, social media, email, and lead generation landing pages to increase traffic and qualified leads generated from the website (implementation of content marketing strategy will require a separate agreement)