Brand Visual Identity Design Pricing
Approx. 1 hr.
We will meet with you to learn about your business and it’s goals to determine if we are a best fit as a partner to help create your business’s logo design and/or other branding or marketing design services.
Brand Visual Identity Audit
Cost varies – call for custom price quote
We will conduct a thorough examination of your brand’s visual elements and how they are being utilized in terms of creating a holistic and consistent approach that connects with your company’s core message and target audience. This audit helps you to determine the strength of your brand’ visual identity system together with its weaknesses or inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement and new developments.
Our brand visual identity audit consists of 5 primary metrics:
- How consistent are the visual elements used throughout your brand’s touchpoints (logo, fonts, typography, color palette, icons and graphics, patterns, photography)?
- How well does your visual identity represent your brand’s personality?
- How well does your visual identity appeal to your company’s target audience?
- How well does your visual identity distinguish itself from your top competitors?
- Are the appropriate types of branded marketing collateral being utilized?
Custom Logo Design
Approx. 1 month+ timeline
Research begins by assessing the nature and identity of your business and its culture in order to develop a thorough design brief with which to base the proposed concept designs on.
Applying the information gathered in the research stage, we will concept a variety of different design approaches for initial evaluation, review, and discussion. From those design concepts, we will present a selection of 3 which have the potential to be the most successful. Your logos will also be presented to you in mockup form (ex: on a business card, signage, etc). This will give you a better sense of what the logo will look like in real life application, or as part of a cohesive brand.
From this selection, one design can then be approved “as is” to move forward with a final design, or suggestions can be made about some specific changes to a design (i.e. color changes, type treatment) for a final design, or combine elements of the concept designs to move toward a final design. If none of the concept designs are acceptable, these concepts can be used as a springboard to providing specific guidance for creating a final logo design. We will then create a single concept design that reflects the provided descriptions and direction.
Deliverables (during design process):
- Logo design questionnaire
- Logo design brief (summary of company and target customer, list of design objectives and proposed solution)
- Descriptive brand terms worksheet
- Mind map worksheet
- Logo design research and inspiration
- Logo design sketches
- 3 concepts presented in color and black/white and product mockups
Deliverables (after design is completed):
- Logo files for print and web
- Logo design guide/specs
Brand Visual Identity Design & Guidelines
Approx. 1 month+ timeline
A major part of every brand is it’s visual identity. To ensure brand consistency, the voice, tone and brand imagery must be effectively used across all marketing and communication materials. Collateral such as print, digital, newsletters, emails, trades shows, etc. are all vital touch points in the overarching brand experience.
Through research and interviews, we will help you to develop a holistic and consistent approach to your brand’s visual identity. This will be presented in a comprehensive set of guidelines that can be utilized to design and develop your marketing and communications materials.
Deliverables (before and during development):
- Brand Visual Identity Design Audit
- Style board creation
Deliverables (after development):
- Brand Visual Identity Guidelines document detailing use of logo, color palette, graphics/icon styles, patterns, font styles and typography, photography styles
- Design assets file creation and storage
Print Materials Design
Approx. $1,500 – $3,000+
Utilizing the brand guidelines, we will design a cohesive set of print marketing collateral. Options may include:
- Business card
- Rack Card
Logo and Branding Design Examples
- Suburban Symphony Orchestra Logo and Marketing Collateraljpribble2017-06-28T21:34:32-04:00
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Ad Campaignjpribble2017-06-28T21:09:39-04:00